Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco Annual Ball 2013
The famed local philanthropic organization Spinsters of San Francisco hosted their annual end-of-the-year ball in the Fairmont Hotel’s historic Penthouse Suite overlooking the city by the bay.
Young professionals arrived in elegant black tie attire to celebrate the Spinsters’ 83rd year-end bash. The gala also marked the turnover of the group's calendar year, and the transition of outgoing leadership to the newly elected board.
The theme, Marrakech, was in full-force, and made more tangible by the suite’s Moorish inspired wall tile. The guests dined on couscous, hummus and pita throughout the evening, and lined up to have their fortunes told by a Tarot Card reader. Guests of the sold-out event danced the night away with the musical stylings of DJ Dylan McIntosh and Friday Night Fever while enjoying complimentary beverages including Stella Artois—featuring their new, crisp and refreshing Stella Artois Cidre, made from hand-picked apples—and a tasting station featuring Glenfiddich scotch.
The Spinsters of San Francisco welcome you to learn more about their philanthropic and social group of young, Bay Area women. Throughout their 83 year history, they have been able to serve the community in many ways. For more information, visit sfspinsters.com.
Photos: Drew Altizer Photography | drewaltizer.com
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's Fourth Annual Fleet or Flight Raises Over $7,000
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco's 82nd Annual Ball at the Fairmont
- Photos: The 8th Annual San Francisco Barworkers Ball
- Photos: Spinsters of San Francisco Annual Patrons' Reception
- Photos: The Seventh Annual SF Mid-Winter Bar Workers Ball at Café du Nord