Reason to Party's Built to Last Benefit for Dolores Street Project
The evening’s entertainment included aerial silk performers, amazing DJ’s, and a photo booth. Guests enjoyed a tasty variety of cocktails made with Kilbeggan Irish Whiskey, Karlsson’s Vodka, Pink Pigeon Rum, and Chinaco Tequila, as well as icy-cold Bud Light and Stella Artois beers, and wines provided by Tank 18 Urban Tasting Room.
The late night celebration benefited the Dolores Street Project, which aims to build the first ever LGBT Homeless Shelter in San Francisco—the benefit helped the project reach its goal of raising $100,000 to complete construction.
- Herald Spring at Public Works' Bikes & Beats Party This Friday
- Photos: Reason to Party Benefits The Trevor Project at W San Francisco
- DJs Take Over Public Works This Saturday Night
- Free Black Lips, Thee Oh Sees & Bare Wire Show @ Public Works December 11
- Club Music Maestro Juan MacLean DJing Public Works Saturday