Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
On April Fools' Day, legendary San Francisco designer Ken Fulk enticed his guests to his All Fools' Party, an evening of illusion, merriment, and more than a few surprises. After issuing a faux press release declaring Fulk's desire to bring back the saber-toothed tiger from extinction, Fulk set the scene for an evening of fantastical suspended reality.
Guests enjoyed musical performances and fortune-telling while taking in the decadent surroundings. Shirtless models served delectable cocktails while tendrils of fog (so San Francisco!) tickled guests' ankles and added to the sense of illusion. Much to guests' delight, Fulk's stuffed saber-toothed tiger named "Tatiana" was in attendance and mugged it up for the camera.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- Design Lovers Fete 7x7 April Issue at The Future Perfect
- Oliver Peoples Brings Sunny Style to Maiden Lane
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit