Smuin Ballet Sparkles with Graff Diamonds for 20th Anniversary Season
On Wednesday, April 9, Robert Atkinson of Graff Diamonds hosted a glittering cocktail reception honoring the benefactors and sponsors of Smuin Ballet's 20th Anniversary Season. The VIP guests and Smuin Ballet company members were welcomed into the famed jeweler's Union Square location for cocktails and catering by McCalls.
The Smuin Ballet's XXCentric series launches at Yerba Buena on May 2nd.
Photography courtesy of Drew Altizer.
- SF's Best Dressed Gather for SF Ballet Fashion Show
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- Design Lovers Fete 7x7 April Issue at The Future Perfect