Style Set Celebrates Carolina Herrera at Union Square Opening
Last Thursday, design icon Carolina Herrera and Elle magazine's (and soon-to-editor-in-chief and executive creative officer at Yahoo Fashion) Joe Zee brought the city's well-heeled denizens out in the summer heat—donning more bare legs than we've seen in ages—to celebrate the CH Carolina Hererra's new store on Grant Avenue.
The sartorially blessed occassion benefitted the California Pacific Medical Center, and trustees, Sloan Barnett, Carol Bonnie, and Carolyn Chang, M.D., stepped out in appropriate fashion. Guests like Olivia Palermo, Yahoo's Marissa Mayer and husband Zach Bogue, Willie Brown, and Denise Hale explored the 4,520 square foot, 3-story flagship while enjoying cocktails and listening to a special DJ performance from Chelsea Leyland.
“I have always loved San Francisco. It’s such a beautiful city, rich in culture and full of women that love fashion and are always so chic. With CH Carolina Herrera stores in Costa Mesa, San Diego, and Beverly Hills, it only seemed natural that San Francisco be our next location in California,” says Herrera.
The new boutique is Herrera's eighteenth US retail location.
- Red Cross Gala Sets Treasure Island Afire
- Celebrities Unite for UCSF Children's Hospital and Painted Turtle Benefit
- Design Community Celebrates the Launch of Jay Jeffers' "Collected Cool"
- Piperlime Celebrates Guest Editor Olivia Palermo
- Fashion-Forward Techies Unite at Valentino's Chic Store Opening