Tipping Point and Barneys New York Battle Bay Area Poverty in Style
On Wednesday, April 9 Barneys New York hosted a festive sale to support Tipping Point Community, an organization that connects non-profits with key Bay Area groups that serve families in need. Guests received 10 percent discounts on their entire purchase and Barneys New York donated 10 percent of sales to help Tipping Point battle poverty in the Bay Area (total win-win!).
Notable designers Irene Neuwirth and Juan Carlos Obando attended the event and helped guests find just the right fashion statement. Makeup artist Troy Surratt gave guests essential product guidance and explained how to highlight everyone's best features. The event was the perfect opportunity to indulge in some retail therapy while supporting an important Bay Area philanthropic organization.
- Emptying Your Wallet for A Slice of Coachella in the Bay Area
- Barneys New York Offers Exclusive Loomstate "Endangered" Collection
- Saber-Toothed Tigers, Fortunetellers, and SF Elite at Ken Fulk's All Fools'
- 7x7 Hosts Derek Lam for Private Chat at Neiman Marcus
- Design Lovers Fete 7x7 April Issue at The Future Perfect