The Bay Bridged's Rock Make Street Festival Takes Over 18th & Treat Street This Sunday
This weekend is gonna be action packed. After eating yourself silly at the SF Street Food Festival, head to the 3rd Annual Rock Make Street Festival for a good time before getting back to the grind. From 11 am-6 pm at Treat Street and 18th, the Bay Bridged's bigger-than-ever street fest is an all-ages bonanza with food, over 100 arts and crafts vendors, and three stages live music. There will also be a beer garden for those over 21.
The music lineup is, as expected, awesome. Rising Bay Area bands such as Social Studies, AB & the Sea, and the genre-defying Leopold & His Fiction will melt the crowd into an all-out block party. There will also be some kid talent on stage, in the form of bands like the ridiculously young and metal Thrashers, all-girl Wizard Lizard and the Psychotherapists (check out their masterpiece "Emo Duck"). Check the full schedule of bands here. And miraculously, it's supposedly not going to be frigidly cold this weekend! Hooray!
- Listen Up: Green Day, Eyedea & Abilities, Rock Make Street Festival
- First-Ever Polk Street Blues Festival This September
- The Mission Bicycle Festival & Tour De Fat Take Over the Mission & Golden Gate Park This Weekend
- Sonny & the Sunsets Takes Great American Music Hall Tomorrow Night
- Mason Jennings to Play Three Shows @ Yoshi's San Francisco