Blue Bear Youth Music Benefit
San Francisco's Blue Bear School of Music is a non-profit center offering pop music lessons to aspiring musicians of all ages. It's sort of like "School of Rock," offering classes like "Singing For People Who Can't Sing," "Classic Rock Bass Lines," and "Shred Guitar" as well as private lessons for people really looking to hone their skills. The school will hold Blue Bear Live V, a benefit show at Bimbo's this Friday night starring Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue with two openers and a few special guests. Proceeds will support Blue Bear's youth music programs all over the Bay Area. General admission is $75 and VIP tickets are available for $150.
- Ticket Giveaway: Blue Bear School of Music's Youth Music Benefit featuring the funky METERS!
- Sonic Youth Gets Intimate With The Independent
- Best Making of the Band: Blue Bear Music School
- Win Tickets: Blue Bear 40th Anniversary Benefit Concert featuring Jackie Greene
- Legally Experiment With Spray Painting at the Urban Youth Arts Festival