Debaser's Dance Party Will Kick Off Your Halloween Weekend Right
Debaser is undeniably one of the most infamous, sweaty, beer-soaked dance parties in town, and it's just around the corner next Friday, October 29th to ring in your Halloween weekend in an epic way at 111 Minna.
The all-vinyl stylings of DJs Jamie Jams, Emdee, Stab Master Arson, and special guest Chris Orr will take over both rooms of the SOMA space with tubular 90s Hacienda rave (they'll even provide glow sticks!), alt, and hip hop tunes. We at 7x7 are helping stage the insanity, so you can expect awesome drink deals, like $3 beers, $4 rum shots, $5 Cuba Libres and Dark n' Stormies to get your legs moving and your hearts pounding.
Show up dressed as Zack Morris, Monica Lewinsky or any other 90s-themed costume before 11 pm and dodge the $5 cover charge.
Click to RSVP here. See you on the dance floor!
- Photos: 7x7 and Debaser's Halloween Party at 111 Minna
- Break Out That Flannel Shirt & Celebrate Debaser's 3 Year Anniversary Tonight
- 7x7's Happier Hours: Nightlife Guide Launch Party at Infusion Lounge
- Derek Lam-Hosted SF Fall Antiques Show Kicks Off This Weekend
- Fringe: Indie Music Dance Parties at Madrone