First-Ever Polk Street Blues Festival This September
Held on Polk Street from Pacific to Union Streets on September 25th and 26th, the FREE festival will sport two stages, food booths, arts and crafts, a merchant marketplace and a family area so you can hang out with the kids.
In addition to blues experts like Buckaroo Bonet, Eddie Neon's Blues Band, Willie G, and GG Amos laying down riffs, the Bird School of Music's students, ages 5-10 (!) will perform for the crowds. Check out the full schedule here and check back for more updates on 7x7 as the festival nears.
- Radiohead Album Artist Stanley Donwood's First-Ever U.S. Show @ Fifty24SF
- Want To Go To Lil B's First-Ever San Francisco Show at Mezzanine?
- Vote Now for the First-Ever "Niteys" Awards!
- First-Ever SF Green Film Festival Hits Theaters Tomorrow
- Clooney, DiCaprio to Grace the Screens of First-Ever Napa Valley Film Festival