Mason Jennings to Play Three Shows @ Yoshi's San Francisco
To follow up your hopefully happening Labor Day weekend, head to Yoshi's San Francisco jazz joint to see singer-songwriter Mason Jennings lay down his riffs for two nights and three shows, on September 10th and 11th in support of his new release Live at First Avenue, which is a live recording of his critically praised 2009 disc Blood of Man.
The pop-folk artist, who was born in Hawaii, is known for his intimate live performances and love songs. To make it a true one-two punch date, bring someone you really, really like to experience Jennings' gentle croons with, followed by a late-night dinner at Dosa on Fillmore. Grab tickets here.
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony Do Two Days @ Yoshi's San Francisco
- Ten Year Olds Who Play Metal: SF's The Thrashers
- Rufus Wainwright Piano Playing His Way to the Fox Theatre Next Week
- Neil Young, Joanna Newsom to Play Benefit Show for UCSF's Children's Hospital
- Black Francis Celebrates the Birthday of The Pixies' 'Doolittle' With A Pair of Bay Area Shows