Of Montreal Hit The Fox And We’ve Got Free Tickets To Give Away!
They’ve blazed the stages at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Rothbury and many, many more, and in the process, have pioneered a cult following across the world. They’ve become quite renowned for their ridiculous stage show usually involving some sort of costumes (whether dancing people in gas masks, ghouls, bunnies, Freddie Mercury replicas, whatever) and they’ve changed the explanation of their name more times than one can count. Of Montreal’s always effervescent style has transformed from lo-fi shoegazer to electronic disco/funk and quirky prog-pop over the years, but Kevin Barnes has always made sure to keep their indie roots in tact.
Through 9 albums and almost 11 years, Of Montreal is still one of the most popular bands we’ve seen in a good while, and lucky for you, we have a pair of tickets to give away to their show at The Fox Theater on July 24th. For a chance to win, tell us your favorite song or album and why. Do it in the comment section and make it good, we’ll be picking a winner real soon!
- Free Tickets To Josh Ritter @ The Fillmore
- Listen Up: Of Montreal, Snoop Dogg, Maus Haus and Spinnerette Play This Week
- Judgement Day and Kelli Rudick: The Hardest Strings We've Ever Heard
- Pixies at The Fox: Pretty Much The Holy Grail of Shows
- Where is Your Mind? The Pixies Perform Doolittle at The Fox