Neil Young, Joanna Newsom to Play Benefit Show for UCSF's Children's Hospital
Neil Young is staying busy these days. On December 8, he's playing a benefit show for the UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital at the Nob Hill Masonic Auditorium, and guess who's opening the show for him? The etheral, elfin Joanna Newsom. What a crazy-amazing duo. All we can do is cross our fingers and hope these two virtuosos jam on some duets together.
If you attend, you'll get to mingle at a cocktail reception before the show, a special welcome greeting by General Colin Powell, experience the Young-Newsom extravaganza, a post-performance dessert reception, and an after party with bumping beats thanks to DJ will.i.am. of the Black Eyed Peas. Star studded! Throw down for tickets here.
All the money raised will go to help build a new home in Mission Bay for the Benioff Children's Hospital, which is considered one of the best kid's facilities in the country.
- 'Young, Broke and Beautiful:' Broke Ass Stuart Gets His Own TV Show
- Photos: Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit @ Shoreline Day 1
- Photos: Neil Young's Bridge School Benefit @Shoreline Day 2
- Photos: The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital 2011
- Alanis Morissette, Jay Leno to Perform at The Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital