String Ensemble Performs Depeche Mode's Violator Album Tonight @ Cafe Du Nord
Twenty years ago, were you a club kid dancing your nights away to Depeche Mode's awesome synthpop classic Violator? No doubt you've mellowed a bit since then, which is why this re-imagining of Violator is particularly brilliant: the Jack Curtis Dubowsky Ensemble and strings will perform the entire album from start to finish, completely live at Cafe Du Nord tonight for Violator's 20th anniversary. So go back to a time before you were all grown up, had a big scary job and bills to pay, because you have some re-living of your teenage years to do.
- Aquarius Records Celebrates Its 40th Birthday @ Cafe Du Nord
- Judgement Day and Kelli Rudick: The Hardest Strings We've Ever Heard
- Listen Up: Elvis Costello, Method Man, The Rapture, N.A.S.A. Take The Stage This Week
- Joan of Arc's Tim Kinsella on the New Album, The Chicago Music Scene, and SF Bands
- Bay for the Bayou: A Night on the Town to Support the GULF