Sun Kil Moon Ends Four-Show Tour at GAMH
Mark Kozelek is not only one of San Francisco's best musicians, he's is one of the greatest living American songwriters. He continues to prove his versatility, whether performing his own beautiful compositions or recording an entire album of Modest Mouse covers. On the heels of the May 12 release of a new Sun Kil Moon live album, Lost Verses Live, the band will close out a four-show mini-tour this Friday at the Great American Music Hall.
Unfortunately, the show is sold out but, as always, a few tickets are available on Craigslist. San Francisco artist Jason Munn designed a limited edition screen print poster for the May tour, which can be purchased at the show. For those who can't make it, a limited number of posters will be available on the Caldo Verde Records site.
- Twilight Singers to Play "Blackberry Belle" in its Entirety at GAMH in September: Tickets On Sale Now
- ABC Using Unicorn Rules to Threaten Local Venues
- Jump In: Talking To Midlake Before Its Great American Show
- Twin Shadow and Diamond Rings Turn GAMH Into a Fashion Runway
- Steady As It Goes: Tortoise's Latest Travels Land Them at GAMH