Kick Off 2012 and Indulge in Yountville's Third Annual Moveable Feast Celebration
We can't think of a better way to hit the reset button this 2012 than with a fresh start in Napa Valley's beautiful Yountville. From now until February 29, the town's third annual Moveable Feast offers visitors and locals alike amazing opportunities to experience its world-class selection of eateries and wineries at unbeatable values. This means indulgent prix-fixe menus, wine tastings and luxury travel packages are waiting for you right now across the Golden Gate Bridge in the culinary capital of Napa Valley.
You can look forward to delicious meals and deals at favorites like Bistro Jeanty, Bouchon Bistro, Hurley's Restaurant and Bar and many others. Renowned wineries that can satisfy a diverse range of palates like Hill Family Estate, Goosecross Cellars and Cornerstone Cellars and others that are throwing open their doors for wine lovers to immerse themselves in special tastings. And for a full-on getaway experience, accommodations at Bardessono, Hotel Yountville, Maison Fleurie and many more are welcoming visitors to take part in their packages pairing luxury lodging, and VIP wining and dining.
To learn more about how you can get in on Yountville's Moveable Feast, visit yountville.com.
- Get Fancy: 'Moveable Feast' Offers Killer Yountville Deals
- April Kicks Off Month-Long Artistic Revelry in Napa Valley
- Concert at 35,000 Feet Kicks Off Napa's Live in the Vineyard Weekend
- Live in the Vineyards and the VH1 Save the Music Foundation Kick Off a Special Charity Event Featuring Eric Hutchinson
- Gay Wine Weekend Kicks off June 15th in Sonoma