Photos: Live in the Vineyard
On April 12th, Raymond Vineyards hosted the Napa Valley's hottest party, benefitting VH1's Save the Music Foundation. The first ever Live in the Vineyard concert open to the public featured star performer Eric Hutchinson in the stunning Crystal Cellar for a sold-out, intimate crowd of 100 people.
Raymond Vineyards, 849 Zinfandel Lane, St. Helena, raymondvineyards.com
- Grab Tickets to Raymond Vineyards' First-Ever Live in the Vineyard Concert, Open to the Public: April 12 @ 8:30pm
- Photos: Alanis Morissette, Gavin DeGraw, and More Rock Live In The Vineyard
- Concert at 35,000 Feet Kicks Off Napa's Live in the Vineyard Weekend
- Live in the Vineyards and the VH1 Save the Music Foundation Kick Off a Special Charity Event Featuring Eric Hutchinson
- How to Get a Job in the Wine Industry, Part 2