Win a Pair of Tickets to Rutherford Appellation Wineries' Passport Weekend
What sounds pretty nice on these increasingly crisp days (how cold was it last night?) is red wine and hearty food. The Rutherford Appellation Wineries have answered this call with their semi-annual "Roll out the Barrels" Passport Weekend December 4th-5th. A slew of Rutherford wineries (including Honig, Hall, Rubicon and Peju Province) are warming things up with winter wine tastings paired with soup and stews. The proceeds from the weekend (passports are available for $65 per person or $50 for Sunday only) go to a local Napa charity. You can snag tickets here:
We've also got a pair of passes on our hands to give away to 7x7 newsletter subscribers. Sign up for our newsletter on our homepage, and then email email@example.com for the chance to win a pair of tickets to the weekend.
- Giveaway: Take Your Mom to Napa for Rutherford Passport Weekend
- Win Tickets to Von Strasser Winery's Spring Art Gala!
- Five Fantastic Off-the-Beaten-Path Wineries and Their Neighbors
- Win Tickets to This Weekend's Long Meadow Ranch's Slow Food Benefit Feast
- Win a Pair of Tickets to Maker Faire This Weekend