Link Love: Marc Jacobs To Dress Miss Piggy, JPG To Leave Hermès and NUDE Goes To Court
Interesting sound bites to start your weekend …
Are times getting so desperate that designers are taking to dressing puppets? People reports that Marc Jacobs may be creating a couture look for Miss Piggy. Really?
Our favorite outlandish French designer is rumored to be leaving Hermès. Fashion Week Daily has the word on Jean Paul Gaultier’s resignation.
Bono’s wife takes Stella McCartney to court for a trademark dispute over the word “NUDE.” Come on now. (via Independent UK)
Fashionista spreads the word on a said collaboration between Liberty of London and Target.
Christian Siriano just launched an Egyptian-inspired line for Victoria’s Secret Beauty. The Cut catches the designer on video.
- Link Love: Heidi Klum Barbie, Online Vintage and Don't Miss the Marc
- High Fashion Russian Nested Dolls for Russian Vogue's 10th Anniversary
- Link Love: DKNY Gets The Cut, Icy As Ever Anna and JPG Rumors Denied
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Look of the Week: 12 Splurge Worthy Booties We Love