SF Small Business Week, which takes place from May 16 through 21, is an annual celebration of all the small businesses that contribute to our region’s economic prosperity and make the Bay Area one of the most desirable places to live on the planet. Leading up to Small Business Week, Wells Fargo has generously donated a flight of free ATM advertising to the business 7x7 readers crown as "The Bay Area's Favorite Small Business." Additionally, the winning business will receive an advisory session with a panel of representatives from Wells Fargo Business Banking, a forum that will provide the business owner with valuable advice on raising capital and financing their business and equipment, marketing, HR and recommendations on general business practices.
We invite you to nominate the local business you think deserves this distinction by sending us an email at email@example.com. We'll be accepting nominations from April 1-10, and will narrow it down to our top 49 picks on April 18. For businesses to be selected, they must send all the required information (business name, address and website if applicable, a small paragraph about what they do, and contact email and phone number) by the deadline and prove that they meet all the criteria below:
- Less than $5M annual revenue
- Less than 100 full-time employees
- In business for more than 2 years
- Place of business is in Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz or Monterey counties. (For this competition, entrants from other Bay Area counties are not eligible to win).
- Accepting Nominations: April 1-April 10 at midnight
- Voting on Top 49 businesses: April 18-May 1
- Voting on 7 finalists: May 2-10
The "Bay Area's Favorite Small Business" will be announced on May 16 at SF Small Business Week.
Sponsored by Wells Fargo