We had so much fun learning about all the Bay Area's amazing, hard-working businesses last year for SF Small Business Week, that we decided to do it again this year. It all officially starts on May 14th through the 20th, but we thought we'd get to celebrating the Bay's vibrant economic scene and entrepreneurial spirit a little early. Starting today until Friday, May 11, we want you to nominate your favorite local small business that you think helps make the Bay Area one of the best places ever to live and work.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send us all the required information (business name, address and website if applicable, a small paragraph about what they do, and contact email and phone number) by the deadline and prove that they meet all the criteria below:
- Less than $5M annual revenue
- Less than 100 full-time employees
- In business for more than 2 years
- Place of business is in Marin, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz or Monterey counties. (For this competition, entrants from other Bay Area counties are not eligible to win).
The voting rounds will go like this:
- We're accepting nominations from today May 3 through Friday, May 11.
- Voting on Top 14 Finalists: May 15 through the end of the day May 21.
- Winner announced that same day, May 22.
Now, get nominating!