An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring the current Etsy Local shop for SF this week, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. The Cleo headpiece from jaybmillinery, $48: We are seriously smitten with this structural felt headpiece which also happens to be one of the more reasonably priced we've found. Side note: be sure to check out Jay B's other options while you're browsing as it was nearly impossible to choose a favorite.
2. Scarab Beetle Pendant Necklace from whomadeit, $25:
Add a dash of Egyptian flair to any ensemble with this vintage scarab pendant.
3. Margarida Chita Tote from DrikaB, $69:
This cheery Brazilian bag is sized to carry anything you may need this summer, laptop included.
4. Black Web Necklace from eRosasjewelry, $49:
This delicate sterling necklace with oxidized wire detailing makes a perfect gift for a fashionable friend...or yourself.
5. Vintage Feathery Hat from claridad, $80:
Jazz up your wardrobe staples year-round with this impossibly chic hat that comes in its original hat box!
6. Bird's Nest Necklace from LaVieja Tun Tun, $42:
This handmade necklace is perfectly pretty for an outdoor wedding, regardless of whether you're the bridesmaid or bride.
7. Circuit Board Cuff Links from VioletsNewVintage, $18:
These geek-chic cuff links add a quirky spin to your 9-to-5 suit.