It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot, David La Bua, to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
With Giants Fever lighting the whole city up, it’s time to play the new game sensation: Which is More?
1. The Number of SF Giants Managers and Coaches
The Number of SF DPT Parking Control Officer Managers and Supervisors?
2. SF Annual Parking Ticket Revenue
SF Giants 2010 PayRoll?
3. One Ticket for a Giants Regular Season Premium Lower Box Seat
One Parking Ticket for a Meter Violation in SF?
4. Average Number of Runs Allowed per Game by Giants Pitchers This Year
Average Number of Parking Tickets per each SF Driver in a Year?
5. Distance from AT&T Park to Napa
Distance that Barry Bonds’ 762 Home Run Balls Have Traveled?
6. Number of Parking Tickets Issued in SF in one Year
Number of SF Giants Tickets Purchased This Year?