Haute Dog 2013: An Evening of Four-Legged Fashion at the San Francisco Design Center
On February 8th, dog lovers and design enthusiasts alike filled the San Francisco Design Center for the 2nd annual Haute Dog runway fashion show. Over 40 dapper dogs hit the runway to debut the latest looks in canine couture. The show’s fabulous four-legged models sported ensembles crafted by Bay Area designers using fabric from the Design Center’s showrooms.
Guests enjoyed the evening’s fashionable festivities, which included a silent auction, delicious hors d’oeuvres, wine, and specialty cocktails from Little Black Dress vodka. Proceeds from the sold-out event benefited Canine Companions for Independence, which is the largest nonprofit provider of assistance dogs.
- Photos: Haute Dog SF: Dozens of Dashing Dogs at the San Francisco Design Center
- Your City, Your Chef 2013: Who Is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star?
- Dog Fanciers Unite for Haute Dog SF at SF Design Center
- Enter to win! Dog Fanciers Unite for Haute Dog SF at SF Design Center
- Can San Francisco Apartments Get Even Smaller?