Submit Your Pet Questions & Curiosities to the SF SPCA!
Are you constantly confused about your dog's behavior? Can't get your kitty cat to stop scratching things? Unsure of vet office etiquette? Curious about how to cook your own pet food? For any question you might have, we have the SF SPCA's Co-President Dr. Jennifer Scarlett behind us to deliver answers.
We're collecting reader-submitted questions for our highly informative, weekly "Ask A Vet" blog post series, which investigates the highs, lows and everything in between when it comes to owning and caring for our furry pals in our fair city. Leave your queries in the comments section below, and we'll do our best to get you an answer–and provide you with adorable pet photos each week.
- Ask a Vet: Your Pet Questions, Answered by the SF SPCA
- Ask A Vet: Getting Your Puppy Fixed & Learning Dog Body Language
- Calling All Pet Lovers! Submit Your Pet to Our DOGMA Photo Contest
- Ask a Vet with the SF SPCA: Getting A New Puppy, How To Introduce New Pets to Old Pets
- Ask A Vet: Dog Beds vs. Human Beds