You're Invited to SF SPCA's 145th Anniversary Carnival!
Who doesn't love dressing their pet up? If you're one of the many animal-obsessed San Franciscans, you won't want to miss the SF SPCA's 145th Anniversary Carnival which will feature the fiercely competitive Pet Costume Contest!
The SF SPCA will close off Alabama Street at 16th Street from 11 a.m. - 6 p.m. for the public to enjoy a variety of events and activities (including the pet costume contest!) so start shopping for your little pal's most creative, imaginative, eye-popping, heart-stopping outfit. There will be fantastic prizes to win!
Other activities include:
- FREE adoptions all weekend!
- Beer Garden
- Food trucks from SomaStreatFoodPark: We Sushi, Brass Knuckle, Little Red Riding Truck, Fuki, Burr-Eatery
- Foster Program bake sale
- Dunk Tank! Bid to dunk in our silent auction
- Carnival games
- Barbary Coast and History of San Francisco Exhibit
- Photo Booth
- Meet the Mounted Police and San Francisco's Police Horses
- Free dental checks by San Francisco SPCA staff
- Facepainting and balloon animals
- Pin the tip on the cat
- Dog Freestyle Class
- Smooch the Pooch!
Free and open to the public, the Carnival happens on Saturday 10/5, 11 a.m. — 6 p.m. The Pet Costume Contest starts at 1:15 p.m. For more info, click here!