The Annual Juanita MORE! Pride Party Is Coming for You
The lady and legend (and 7x7 July/August 2013 cover model) Juanita MORE! may be famed for a few things: 1) her bedazzling fashion statements; 2) her bewitching signature scent of tuberose and musk; and 3) her weekly Booty Call parties in the Castro. That party gets jacked up to 11 for the queen's legendary Pride Party, during San Francisco's biggest weekend.
Celebrate the end of Pride 2013 with the fablous hostess, who is once again presenting a dazzling array of distractions for your delectation. Booties WILL be shaken by world-class DJs including Severino (Horse Meat Disco UK), Kim Ann Foxman, HRH Princess Diandra from New York, Derek Opperman and Robin Malone from San Francisco, and a live performance by Slow Knights in collaboration with Del Marquis of the Scissor Sisters.
Partners include fantastic work from Grammy-nominated artist Serge Gay Jr, and New York Times “Artist in the Moment” Desi Santiago. The open-air event will take place in one of the city's hottest venues, Jones in the Tenderloin.
The event will benefit outLoud Radio, a youth-driven organization that focuses on the development of leadership skills.
Sunday, June 30th, noon–midnight. Jones, 620 Jones, juanitamore.com
- This Week in Fashion: Pride Party at SuiGeneris, Millinery Trunk Show at Fiat Lux, Pret-A-Porter Fashion Show + Killer Sales
- Lombardi Sports' Free Best Of Polk Block Party: Raffles, Food, Music & More!
- Tickets Still Available to PG&E's Fifth Annual Pride Party at Bently Reserve!
- You're Invited: 7x7's Pride 2013 Happy Hour Launch Party
- Ecco Caffè: More Fancy Coffee Coming to You Soon