Real Estate Report: Kayak Out to Angel Island From Your Personal Beach in Tiburon, $2.8M
There's no view of San Francisco here, but we'd rather look at Angel Island, right?
The Basics: A 2-bedroom, 3.5-bath house on Kell Cove in the Marin County town of Tiburon, plus a 1-bed, 1-bath guest house, asking $2,8M. Built in 1944.
Not So Basic: On a long, narrow lot. tight to both the street and the water, the house and cottage are connected by a deck hidden from the road by a high hedge. So, no lawn. The listing makes no mention of a dock although there's one in aerial views. But you can drag your kayak onto the rocky beach, right? Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Romantic and Old-School on Russian Hill, $1.795M
- The Real Estate Report: Gaming the Market in Oakland
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Top of the Food Chain in Pac Heights