Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Powder Room to Reckon With
In San Francisco, a house can't make up its mind what it wants to be when it grows up. And is full of surprises.
The Basics: An extensively-renovated 4-bed, 3.5-bath, 1-car house on one of Noe Valley's prettiest streets, built in 1911. Came on the market today asking $2.275M.
Not So Basic: It started out life as an interesting mash-up of Arts & Crafts and Queen Anne— which it continues to be— overlaid with some active re-decoration. A lot of Venetian plaster. Kudos to the owners for not holding back, and they don't seem to have done any harm— although that sink/horse trough/public fountain in the powder room (above) might get a little splashy. Seriously, where do you find a low-flow toilet to match? Read more...
- Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Stylish Top-Floor Flat, Room For Lettuce, $849K
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Room for Chickens in Potrero Hill, $3.3M
- Real Estate Report: Charm + Hot Tub in Cole Valley = $1.149M
- Street Style Report: A Stylist Shows Us Three Spring Looks, in Noe Valley