Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Stylish Top-Floor Flat, Room For Lettuce, $849K
Sometimes, when the listing says "designer-owned", you're in for trouble. When the designer is Chloe Warner, you're in for an very pleasant surprise.
The Basics: A two-bedroom, one-bath flat in San Francisco's Noe Valley with two sitting rooms and an open kitchen/dining room, plus two decks, a finished attic office, an in-unit laundry and a garage, asking $849K.
Not So Basic: Not all flats are created equal. Not all owners have the talents of Chloe Warner of Redmond Aldrich Design, and not all flats are on historic Dolores Street, one of San Francisco's prettiest, with its palm-lined median, flocks of parrots and great views. We're loving the deck with its planting boxes off the immaculate open kitchen, below. Especially since most of the appliances are tucked away. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: In Noe Valley, A Powder Room to Reckon With
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Classic 1909 Flat Near Dolores Park, $989K
- Real Estate Report: Room for Chickens in Potrero Hill, $3.3M
- Real Estate Report: Charm + Hot Tub in Cole Valley = $1.149M