The Real Estate Report: Pac Heights Three-Bedroom, $2.1M
The Basics: A three-bedroom, three bath plus a powder room condominium in San Francisco's Pacific Heights neighborhood, with two-car parking and north bay views from the living room and terrace. asking $2.1M with HOA dues of $894 a month.
Not So Basic: To begin with, it's been on and off the market since February 2008. And now it's a short sale. Other than the current owner's distress, it's still retains some 'eighties glam. Needs paint. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Top of the Food Chain in Pac Heights
- Real Estate Report: Bernal Heights Six-Bedroom, $3.49M
- Real Estate Report: Kensington 6-Bedroom, $1.65M
- Real Estate Report: Family-Sized Condo For Grown-up Hipsters in Bernal Heights, $895K
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K