Real Estate Report: The Perfect Kitchen For Holiday Entertaining, No. 1
If you're like us, you've been looking around your kitchen, thinking about the holidays, and wondering how you're going to pull it off. This week we'll be looking at entertaining-ready kitchens that you may not find under the tree but can still go on your wish list. First up, some rare Streamline Moderne in San Francisco's Noe Valley.
The Basics: A 3-bed, 3.5-bath house built in 1938 and beautifully renovated in the past few years. Asking $3.3M, it's been on the market for three months. We looked at it last March 2011 just before the current owners purchased it for $3.2M. Change in plans?
- Real Estate Report: We'd Rather Be in Seadrift For the Holidays
- Real Estate Report: Romantic and Old-School on Russian Hill, $1.795M
- The Real Estate Report: Gaming the Market in Oakland
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Top of the Food Chain in Pac Heights