Real Estate Report: Sanchez Street Cottage, $2.7M
An unassuming c.1900 workingman's cottage on Sanchez Street has been transformed into a 2011 millionaire's cottage. With probably the best new laundry room in town, it's available for $2.7M.
The Basics: a 4-bed, 3.5-bath, 2-car Victorian house in the Castro, asking $2.7M.
Not So Basic: the modest circa-1900 cottage has been completetly reprogrammed into a loft-like main floor, a lower level with a garage and garden, two bedrooms, a bath and a laundry room. A new top floor has two ensuite master bedrooms and a large private terrace. Read more...
- Real Estate Report: Dreamy Hillside Dolores Heights Cottage With View
- Real Estate Report: Vintage Cottage in Bernal Heights, $749K
- Real Estate Report: A Noe Valley Cottage with a Heart of Modern Glamour
- Real Estate Report: Living On the Edge (Maybe) on Telegraph Hill, $11M
- Real Estate Report: Minimalist SOMA Condo for $609K