The Potion #7: Cocktail #6 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
To celebrate the last month of Summer 2011, 7x7 and SVEDKA are teaming up to honor the city's bartenders and their skills of invention with an epic mixology competition! You can vote for your favorite featured bartender and their lascivious libation from August 1st through August 31st. You (yes, you!) will be entered to win a $50 bar tab at the winning watering hole. The winner of the San Francisco contest will be revealed on September 7th. Have fun trying all the great cocktails!
Here's our sixth featured bartender, Sean Roland from Rebel. He mixed up the Potion #7 using SVEDKA vodka. Visit Sean at the bar at Rebel (and eat some of Sneaky's BBQ!), or try his recipe at home.
1.25 oz Ginger infused SVEDKA vodka.
.25 oz Pure Maple syrup
Splash Apricot Juice
Juice of Lemon Wedge
Pinch Cayenne Pepper
Bartender's notes: This is a crisp yet warming cocktail, inspired by the cold summers of SF. The ginger infused SVEDKA mingles with the apricot, and the pure maple syrup and cayenne lend the cocktail a cozy, earthy kick.
See all of SF's participating bartenders here and vote for your favorite!
- The Fem-Bot Fizz: Cocktail #4 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "I'm Happy Now": Cocktail #7 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The BADA BING BOT: Cocktail #3 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Swedish Smile: Cocktail #5 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "Spiked Lassi": Cocktail #1 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition