Three Champagne Drinks to Celebrate New Year's Eve
There's so much to do this New Year's Eve in the city, so if you're going out, you're probably covered. If you're going to a friend's house or throwing a soiree of your own, jot down these bubbly champagne drink recipes from Liquor.com to really crank things up a few notches. Happy 2012!
- Three Lucky Red Drinks to Celebrate the Chinese New Year Parade
- Three No-Fail Mint Julep Recipes from Rickhouse's Erick Castro
- Three Drink Recipes to Celebrate National Cat Appreciation Day
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Classic New Orleans: Cocktail Inspiration from the Big Easy