Three Rum Drinks For Treasure Island Music Festival After Parties
After the spending two days being barraged non-stop by the some of the best electronic and indie rock acts around, you're going to need an afterparty to keep things going after this weekend's Treasure Island Music Festival shuts down each night. Mix up these rum drinks (we're really getting Treasure Island themed here), courtesy of Liquor.com.
- Hot Toddy and Hot Punch Recipes for Your Outside Lands After Parties
- Three No-Fail Mint Julep Recipes from Rickhouse's Erick Castro
- Bloody Mary Recipes for Your Bay to Breakers Pre-Party
- Happy Cocktail Week! Signature Drink Recipes from Cantina, Elixir and Comstock Saloon
- Top Chef Masters' Rick Bayless Mixes Up the Party-Perfect Summer Margarita