Town Hall Recipes for Art in the Age's Root & Snap Liqueur
Brewed from a centuries-old American recipe handed down from Native Americans, the new hand-crafted, organic Root is the first "authentic" liqueur to be produced in this country since pre-Prohibtion.
The recipe for ROOT has been resurrected by DIY collective Art in the Age. They've also created another liqueur, SNAP, that's more earthy. And now Town Hall's bar manager Camber Lay has used Root and Snap in two delicious recipes for you to try at home. For more recipe ideas, click here and here.
1oz citrus forward gin
1/2oz lemon juice
Dash of simple syrup
Add all ingredients into a cocktails shaker add ice and shake. Strain into a cocktail glass and garnish with an apple fan.
1oz Vermouth Bianco
4 Lemon wheels
10 Tarragon leaves
- Moshi Moshi's Recipes for Art in the Age's Root & Snap Liqueur
- Winning Recipes from the Root + Snap Cocktail Competition at Hecho and Nopa
- Secret Recipe: Butterscotch Pot de Crème from Town Hall
- Beantown Confidential: 'The Town' Illuminates a Shady Den of Thieves
- Get Down with These Film Happenings Around Town