Jen Murse approaches jewelry design with a sense of humor, a modern attitude, and an innate graphic design perspective. The result is Plastique, her line of whimsical-minimal bits a baubles (often made of laser cut plastic and chain) all designed in San Francisco.
We're eyeing some sassy treats for Valentine's Day. "Diamond Ring", anyone? Or how about a custom piece? (Bragging rights: she's designed for Lady GaGa!)
Our favorites for guys and gals start at $6, making them sweet and affordable.
1. Plastique #Hashtag Necklace, $18
2. Plastique XO Necklace, $9
4. Plastique Helvetica Necklace, $22
5. Plastique Diamond Ring, $8
6. Plastique Ampersand Tie Tack, $12
7. Plastique Turntable Cufflinks, $10
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.