It's safe to say it's officially our favorite time of the year - the days are getting longer, nights are getting warmer and facials are getting cheaper.
Yes that's right, SF Spa Week kicks off today, meaning you can almost score an impressive variety of beauty treatments at spas around the Bay Area for a mere $50.
And since the options can be a bit overwhelming to spa veterans and novices alike, we decided to share some of the offerings we've been ogling:
1. Epicenter MedSpa: Save $60 on the medical-grade DermaSweep Microdermabrasion, a crystal-free resurfacing treament that will help to smooth skin, minimize pores, lighten sun damage and refine scars.
2. Urban Allure: There's no better time to try out laser hair removal for your underarms, upper lip and chin, neck or bikini line, a savings of between $100-150 depending on which you choose.
3. Avra Organic Spa: Take $49 off a 75-min. Organic Herbal Body Wrap, their signature service that's known to detoxify, tone skin, eliminate water retention and reduce cellulite.
4. Nourish by Spa Chakra: Leave feeling relaxed, energized and balanced after a 50-min. Rejuvenation Massage that's customized for your body's needs.
5. Cocoon Urban Day Spa: Get $20 off the 85-min. Ultimate Mani/Pedi, which includes their signature massage along with heated mittens and booties.
Be sure to schedule your appointments soon before they're all booked!
SF Spa Week, April 12-18, spaweek.com