We caught Juliette Tang on her way to an Easter dinner party in Hayes Valley. Juliette, who does social media for Zoosk.com, mixed the right textures and colors to create this fun Japanese-school-prep-meets-vintage-cheer look. We love!
What she's wearing: American Apparel yellow striped bow, vintage Pendleton cardigan, Lacoste red polo shirt, orange Longchamp bag, American Apparel corduroy skirt, American Apparel striped stockings.
7 Style Questions for Juliette
1. How would you describe your personal style?
Early 1960's academic.
2. Who are your ultimate style icons?
Sylvia Plath and John Belushi in Animal House.
3. What influences your style every morning?
4. Where are you shopping right now?
The Goodwill on Mission and Van Ness.
5. What are your biggest style peeves?
Juggalos, neon, checkered Vans.
6. Where are the best dressed people in SF?
At the old folks homes. They have the best vintage.
7. What's your top fashion tip?
Just say no to camel toe.
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.