SF Style Blogger Aimee Song Loves Leopard Prints in the Winter
While most stray to gray sweaters during the cold months, Aimee Song prefers to turn the notch way up in leopard prints and slashed jeans. The San Francisco style blogger behind Song of Style has a penchant for adding a hardcore twist to her look and we love how she made it appropriate for Wintertime dressing.
A white silk top and black slashed jeans provide a basis for her ensemble, while a fuzzy leopard print jacket, brown platform boots — a comfortable yet cunning option when climbing treacherous hills in the city —, and nude bag add a fresh vibe to her ensemble. Pretty badass, yes? Emulate Aimee's grungy cool with exact and similar picks below!
1. Anarchy Street Leopard Jacket, ($110)
2. Equipment Silk Shirt, ($175)
3. Anarchy Street Slashed Skinny Jeans ($48)
4. Steve Madden Platform Boots, ($150)
5. Botkier Haven Bag, ($295)