Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Union Square
On August 3-5, San Francisco became the food nation's culinary and libationary locus under a Grand Tasting Tent on Union Square with the return of the epic event, SF Chefs.
The fourth annual celebration of the good, smart, sustainable life highlighted the glorious bounty of Northern California. Passionate chefs from the Bay Area’s most coveted restaurants thrilled guests with a vast selection of fresh, local and delicious dishes, accompanied by perfectly paired wines, beers and spirits. The epic event also supported the Golden Gate Restaurant Association Scholarship Foundation.
On opening night, 7x7 served Anchor Distilling Spirits—including No. 3 Gin, King's Ginger Liqueur, and Glenrothes tastings—from our popular bar next to the main stage. Dr. Marie Grill and Dan Melton served the smoothest margaritas in the house all day Saturday, featuring Tommy's Famous Margarita Mix. And on the closing day, revelers got campy in our photo booth provided by Live Foto SF—check out the great pics here.
For more information about SF Chefs, visit here.
All photos by Nikki Ritcher Photography
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012: The Dinner Party Project #1
- Photos: Chef Alexander Alioto of Seven Hills—Winner of Sapporo's Your City, Your Chef 2012
- Photos: SF Chefs 2012 Launch Party at Westfield San Francisco Centre
- Photos: La Mar Cebicheria: Chef’s Table Celebration with Sapporo
- Photos: 7x7's Piggies 2012: Celebrating the Best Restaurants in San Francisco