SF's Brightest New Fashion Star: Rules and Regulations
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open to U.S. residents 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of SKYY Vodka, McEvoy Media or their affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, are not eligible to enter Contest or to participate in the voting process. Contest is governed by the laws of the U.S.A. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. To Vote: Voting begins at 12 p.m. ET, July 1, 2010, and ends at 11:59p.m, July 24, 2010. To vote, visit http://www.7x7.com/brightest-new-fashion-star and follow the instructions. Voters will be required to read the full rules and provide an entry, which will include: entrant’s email address. The Submission must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. All votes must be received by 11:59p.m, July 24, 2010. All entries become the property of McEvoy Media. We reserve the right to use your entry in all print and electronic media.
3. Prize: The finalist who receives the most votes at the end of the voting period will be featured in a SKYY Vodka advertisement featured in the September 2010 issue of 7x7 Magazine. All taxes, if any, are the winner’s responsibility. McEvoy Media will not be responsible for any loss, liability or damage arising out of the winner’s acceptance or use of the prize. All prizes are guaranteed to be awarded. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, and a media use release within two (2) weeks from the date of the notification letter or an alternate finalist may be selected.
4. Conditions: McEvoy Media is not responsible for lost, late, or unintelligible entries, lost connections, miscommunications, failed transmissions, other technical difficulties or failures. McEvoy Media reserves the right to terminate or modify this contest at any time in the event of any intervention with the promotion beyond the control of McEvoy Media. In such a circumstance, the winner will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. Entrants agree to indemnify McEvoy Media and its affiliated and subsidiary companies from and against any and all claims and liabilities arising out of or in connection with this Contest.
5. Winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of the closing date. All Finalists will be required to agree to the use of their name and likeness and entry for promotional purposes (except where prohibited by law).