7x7's Art+Design Issue Celebration at Museum of Craft and Design
7x7 proudly partnered with the Museum of Craft and Design to welcome the artists, crafters, architects, and designers featured in our annual issue devoted to San Francisco's vibrant community of creators.
The stylish crowd converged on the new space in Dogpatch to scan the new issue, to network with peers, and to check out the museum's new exhibit, New West Coast Design 2. Guests enjoyed specialty cocktails and a tasting station provided by Clase Azul Tequila—try the recipes below at home!—as well as icy cold bottles of Sapporo premium beer, yummy local bites, and a delicious soundscape engineered by DJ Dylan Mahoney.
Museum of Craft and Design, 2569 Third Street, sfmcd.org
Photos: Anna-Alexia Basile
These cocktails were served at our celebration:
1.75 oz Clase Azul Plata
.75 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
Pour tequila and lime juice on the rocks in a bucket or highball. Pour ginger beer to fill. Garnish with lime wedge.
(*the Mexican version of the Moscow Mule!)
Clase Azul Margarita
2 oz Clase Azul Plata or Reposado
1 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
½ oz Agave Nectar
Pour all ingredients over ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake and pour into a rocks glass. Garnish with lime.
- Photos: 7x7's Design Issue Celebration at McLoughlin Gallery
- 7x7 Launches Spring 2014 San Francisco Nightlife Guide at Holy Water
- Etsy Craft Labs Celebrates Its One Year Anniversary @ Museum of Craft & Folk Art
- Celebrate Chinese New Year in Style With Blanc de Chine
- 7x7 Celebrates the May Luxury Issue at Le Club.