Artist Thomas Christopher Haag Brings Otherworldliness to Oakland Walls
A statuesque two-headed horse, a winged man with a horse’s head and a three-eyed rabbit are all creatures depicted in artist Thomas Christopher Haag’s newest mural in Oakland. Using fine-line detailing and colorful symmetrical squares to fill and surround the animals, he gives this block-long artwork an unusual feel.
- Heath Ceramics Brings Timeless Design to Wall Clocks Exhibit
- Oakland Designer Turns Used Bicycle Parts Into Mod Wall Clocks
- SF-Based Artist Casey Gray Turns Stencils Into Pop Art at White Walls Gallery
- San Francisco’s Best Shops for Pretty Party Dresses
- San Francisco Docfest in Review: 'American: The Bill Hicks Story'