Chloe Harris, Managing Editor at StyleBistro
Shot on location at Barneys New York in Union Square / Photography by Tyler Gourley
Chloé Harris managing editor, StyleBistro
She’s never bought clothing online. She makes her own jewelry. She shucks a mean oyster. She wears 5-inch heels to Giants games. She is Chloé Harris, managing editor of online celebrity style hub StyleBistro (as well as 7x7’s former fashion editor), and style is in her blood. Growing up in Dallas, Harris spent her childhood at Neiman Marcus, “wandering from the women’s fitting room, where my mom was probably trying on Norma Kamali jerseys, to the men’s, where my dad would stand while a tailor fitted his Armani suit.” By age 8, she was on-trend, making and selling hair scrunchies to a local boutique. By teendom she was working retail, and by 16 she was buying Miu Miu shoes. She still wears those Miu Mius while advocating marriage equality with her partner, food photographer Frankie Frankeny. Who said equal rights weren’t sexy?
- Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's
- Photos: 7x7's VIP Reception for New Executive Editor Chloe Harris Frankeny at Parallel 37 in the Ritz-Carlton
- The Urban Gentleman: Tyler Mitchell, co-owner and men’s merchandise manager, Wilkes Bashford
- Street Style Report: A Crossroads Trading Co. Manager Shows Us Four Fierce Looks
- Street Style Report: A Steven Alan Store Manager Reveals Her Personal Style on Fillmore St.