Five Bay Area Art Shows to Catch Before 2012
While we’re kicking unhealthy habits and chalking up our New Year’s resolutions, local gallerists are preparing to be out with the old and in with the new, as well. If you’re looking for a last-minute gift that will earn you some serious cred or seeking creative inspiration during this hectic season, be sure to visit these local art shows before they vanish in 2012.
Following Runaways, a successful exhibiton of new paintings and signature envelope works at FIFTY24SF Gallery, Oregon-bred, LA-based fine artist Sage Vaughn opened a second exhibition featuring special installations and conceptual works at the Lower Haight gallery on Friday. One of Vaughn's works is shown above. FIFTY24SF, 218 Fillmore St., 415.861.1960, open Wednesday through Saturday from 12-6 p.m.
- Eight Gallery Shows to Catch Before the Art Fairs Hit
- The Five Best Bay Area Shows to Catch This Week
- Five Live Shows to Catch Before Outside Lands Madness Begins
- Street Style Report: Local Artist Kelly Tunstall Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in Presidio Heights
- Street Style Report: A Super Cute SF Toddler Shows Us Three Looks, in Presidio Heights