Get Outside! Three Garden Events in the Bay Area
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
Don't be deceived by San Francisco's chilly mornings; these events will get you in the mood for some outdoor fun.
16th Annual Days of Wine and Lavender Festival at Matanzas Creek Winery, Saturday, June 30
As if the rolling hills of Northern California weren't gorgeous enough, the lavender fields are in full bloom now. Visit Santa Rosa this weekend for an afternoon celebration at Matanzas Creek Winery. Taste an array of wines paired with food courtesy of estate chef Justin Wrangler. Then head to the massage chairs to sit back and relax to the live music. Swing by the barn to snag some of the famed bath soaps and lotions or learn how products are made. June 30 from 12 to 4 p.m.; tickets are $85 for non-Wine Club members, Santa Rosa.
Click here for details on two more awesome garden events in the Bay Area!
- Ask A Vet: My Indoor Cat Keeps Trying to Get Outside!
- Three Local Skin Care Brands Take the Bay Area's Ingredient-Driven Ethos to Heart
- Design Events in the Bay Area: Sculptures Made Out of Candy Wrappers, Historic Quilts, and More
- SF Agenda: Design and Arts Events in the Bay Area
- March's Design and Arts Events in the Bay Area