Get Ready For Wireless Jam Sessions with Bluetooth Speakers from SF-Based Jawbone
Just our luck – as soon as we got the new iPhone one of our speakers blew. So we're on the prowl for a new wireless speaker. Something that doesn't just sound good but also looks beautiful. A friend recommended the new Jambox ($199) from the San Francisco-based company Jawbone (their offices are right in the design district), and we're already smitten with the sleek, minimalist design before hearing even a note. Plus, it's tiny (just 15.1cmL x 5.7cmW x 4cmH) and comes in four colors including grey, black, red and blue.
- Design Crush: California-Shaped Coffee Tables by SF-Based J. Rusten Studio
- Meet Awesome SF-Based Textile Designer Blake Kahan, of Willow Ship
- SF-Based Artist Casey Gray Turns Stencils Into Pop Art at White Walls Gallery
- SF-Based StyleVISA Curates The World
- SF-Based DirtyBils Turns Metal Pipes Into Industrial Bookshelf Sconces