glassybaby Meet and Greet in Presidio Heights
The San Francisco location of glassybaby held a warm event welcoming curious neighbors and the holiday season's gift-minded locals to their glittering store, which during the entire month of December is donating 10% of sales to help our own UCSF Medical Center at Mission Bay.
The unique color of each glassybaby comes from the dropping and rolling of the glass, with three layers of glass creating a rich palette of more than 400 colors with names like "frog hunting" (pearly green), "devil dog" (rich plum), and "Jane's Caramel"—warmly soothing bands reminiscent of a creme brûlée. All of the glass votive holders are created by a team of over 70 artists.
glassybaby was founded by Lee Rhodes, a three time cancer survivor, and has donated more than $1.5 million to charities helping people heal.
glassybaby, 3665 Sacramento between Locust and Spruce, glassybaby.com
Photos: Quincy Stamper Photography
- Luna: Classics with a Twist in Presidio Heights
- Photos: Cirque du Soiree Event with UCSF Partners in Care
- Street Style Report: A Super Cute SF Toddler Shows Us Three Looks, in Presidio Heights
- Street Style Report: Local Artist Kelly Tunstall Shows Us Four Spring Looks, in Presidio Heights
- A Blue-Chip Art Collection Lightens the Mood in this Stately Presidio Heights Abode